Information Note for Participants
For the convenience of the participants who will attend the “The Regional Workshop to Exchange Information on Catch Documentation Scheme and Traceability of Fish and Fishery Products” the following information is provided:
DATE AND VENUE
Hosted by the SEAFDEC Training Department (TD), the Regional Workshop to Exchange Information on Catch Documentation Scheme and Traceability of Fish and Fishery Products will be convened from 29 to 30 November 2022 at SEAFDEC Training Department, Samut Prakan, Thailand.
MODE OF THE WORKSHOP
It is expected that the workshop will be organized with the physical attendance of the participants at the venue. However, as only participants who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 would be allowed to attend at the venue, SEAFDEC will arrange the online platform for those who cannot attend at the venue (details to be informed later).
SEAFDEC will arrange transportation from the airport to the hotel for participants who will physically attend the workshop.
For participants arriving at the Suvarnabhumi Airport, please proceed to Exit Gate C after customs clearance. After exiting, please look for SEAFDEC staff holding the SEAFDEC logo and your name SEAFDEC staff will be waiting for you at Door 8. In case no SEAFDEC staff is around, kindly wait for them at the Information Counter at the Arrival Hall, or contact Mr. Krit Phusirimongkol by mobile phone (+66) 089 111 3764.
Accommodation is arranged for participants at the 14 Residence Hotel, Samut Prakan Province, Thailand. SEAFDEC/TD will be responsible for room charges for the participants who are supported by SEAFDEC. However, all participants are responsible for the costs of consumables (e.g. bar, telephone calls, other personal items
About the Hotel
Location: The Hotel is in Samut Prakan province not far from SEAFDEC Training Department and close to Big C Supercenter, a Convenience store, and an entertainment area.
Room and facilities: 14 Residence Hotel is a luxury accommodation providing modern and comfortable rooms, surrounded by beautiful scenery. Every room is equipped with full amenities and provided with warm and friendly service. It is an ideal place for anyone who values his/her privacy. Its nearby expressway can give you a convenient route to downtown, shopping malls, and entertainment complexes. All rooms feature air conditioning, a flat screen TV with cable channels, a hairdryer, and Wi-Fi (free).
14 Residence Hotel
119 Suksawat Rd. Soi 66 Band Phueng, Phra Pradaeng, Samut Prakan, 10130 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2 817 2277
Fax: +66 (0) 2 817 1133
Travel to Thailand
Passengers will no longer be required to present COVID-19 related documents to enter Thailand, starting from 1 October 2022.
SEAFDEC COVID-19 Measures
Prior to arrival in Thailand
- All participants are required to have received all doses of the COVID-19 vaccine approved by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand and the last dose should not be more than 180 days
- If the participant was infected with COVID-19 within the past 30 days, she/he should provide a medical certificate indicating that the disease is no longer transmissible
- If the participant has COVID-19 symptoms 14 days before the departure date, please take the rapid COVID-19 antigen test. If the result is positive, please submit the photo of the ATK result indicating the name of the participant and test date to SEAFDEC/TD at email@example.com
- One day prior to the departure date, please submit the photo of the ATK result indicating the name of the participant and test date to SEAFDEC/TD at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the workshop at the venue
- Wearing of face mask is mandatory
- Physical distancing of at least 1 m. apart should be maintained
- Rapid COVID-19 antigen test will be self-administered by all participants (ATKs will be provided by SEAFDEC). The participants shall test for COVID-19 again at least every two days, in the morning prior to leaving the accommodation room to attend the meeting and shall send a picture of the ATK test result (either positive or negative results) to the organizer through e-mail.
- During the Workshop, SEAFDEC/TD will acquire COVID-19 insurance for non-Thai Participants. However, if the insurance does not cover it, we will not be responsible for any cost.
- SEAFDEC/TD will not be responsible for the cost of quarantine of the participants if required by their respective countries upon their return to their countries.
Upon the return of participants to their respective countries after the workshop
- SEAFDEC will not be responsible for the cost of quarantine of the participants if required by their respective countries
Registration and documents will be arranged in Conference Room, Fishing Workshop Building, SEAFDEC Training Department on 29 November 2022 from 08:30-09:00.
Mr. Kongpathai Saraphaivanich
SEAFDEC Training Department
Tel: (+66) 02 425 6100 ext. 119
Mobile phone: (+66) 089 768 1074
Fax: (+66) 02 425 6110
Ms. Yanida Suthipol
SEAFDEC Training Department
Tel: (+66) 02 425 6100 ext. 115
Mobile phone: (+66) 086 069 8524
Fax: (+66) 02 425 6110